Prof. Volodymyr Nykyforov, Doc.Sc.
employment period - 35 years, including scientific and pedagogical work - 25 years
1982-1987 - Student of Kharkov State University (degree "Biology" and qualification "Biologist. Teacher of biology and chemistry", diploma PV no. 659 683)
1987-1989 - Teacher of biology and chemistry in high school no. 20, Kremenchug, Poltava region
1989-1992 - Postgraduate student of spore plants department of the Botany Institute in National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU) (Kiev)
1993-1995 - Assistant of physics and chemistry department in Kremenchug branch of the Kharkov State Polytechnic University, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MESU)
1994 - Candidate of biological sciences by specialty 03.00.05 - botany (thesis is "Golden algae (Chrysophyta) of the Crimean Mountains and Ukrainian Carpathians" (diploma KN no. 006250)
1995-1998 - Assistant professor of ecology department of Kremenchug State Polytechnic Institute, MESU
1998-2001 - Doctoral student of soil science, ecology and geobotany department of biology, medicine and ecology faculty of Dnepropetrovsk National University, MESU
2000 - Associate professor of ecology department of nature science faculty of Kremenchug National University (KrNU) (certificate DC no. 000744)
2001-2012 - Director of the regional landscape park "Kremenchug plavni" - the object of natural reserve fund of Ukraine
2003-2013 - Head of the science and research department of KrNU
2010 - Doctor of biological sciences in specialty 03.00.16 - ecology (thesis is "Structural organization of biohydrocenosis and biogeocenosis on the Middle Dnieper: restoration, protection and rational use", diploma DD no. 009128)
2012 - Professor of the ecology department of KrNU (certificate 12PR no. 007673) and head of environmental biotechnology and bioenergy department of KrNU
2013 - First vice-rector of KrNU (research and international activities)
2015 - Member of the Presidium of vice-rectors for research work of MESU
- Lecturer and author of teaching materials on disciplines: biology, ecology, hydroecology, radioecology, reserved fund activity, biotechnology, genetics, cell biology, biochemistry, human ecology and environmental basics of sustainable development, environmental policy;
- Author of the guidelines for the practice's laboratory studies, projects and dissertations on specialty "Ecology and Environment", "Biotechnology" and "Human health" (a total number is 37 titles of educational and methodical character);
- Member of the state program of the Ministry of Education and Science of Slovakia "National Scholarships Program of the Slovak Republic for foreign university teachers and researchers" (2010 and 2013.);
- Participant of the international project of the European Union "Project - Developing the knowledge and skills of teaching staff and scientific researchers and PhD students at Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica" (ITMS code: 26110230019, module 9 - Specialized education in natural sciences, 2012);
- Author of the English-Ukrainian-Russian-Slovak terminological dictionary "Ecology and Nature Protection" (2013).
- Author of 147 scientific publications, including - 75 papers in 25 specialized journals, including journals indexed by Scopus and other international sciencemetric databases;
- Author of a scientific monograph "Environmental Network of the Middle Dnieper: current status and ways to optimize" (2003);
- Chairman of the Scientific and Technical Council, Deputy Chairman of the Academic Council of KrNU, a member of the Academic Council of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, a member of the specialized academic councils D 08.051.04 on specialty 03.00.16 - Ecology and K 45.052.05, specialty 21.06.01 - Ecological safety;
- Deputy editor of the scientific journal "Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University" (Kremenchuk) and member of the editorial boards of scientific journals "Ecology and noosphaerology" (Dnepropetrovsk), "Ecological safety" (Kremenchuk), "Soil science" (Dnepropetrovsk) and "Biological transactions of Melitopol State Pedagogical University" (Melitopol);
- Co-author of fundamental research "Physical and chemical biology of hydrobiontes methanogenesis for example of blue-green algae", no. of state registration 0108U002170, 2008-2010) and scientific director of applied research on the topic "Environmental biotechnology production of methane from blue-green algae" (no. of state registration 0115U002528, 2015-2016);
- Chairman of the organizing committees of international scientific confe-rences "Biosphere-noosphaeric ideas of Vernadsky, scientific and practical problems of sustainable development of the regions" (2005-2015), "The physical processes and fields of technical and biological objects" (2007-2015) and "Problems of ecological safety" (2007-2015).
- Author of a declarative patent "Method for biological purification of waste water" (2004);
- Co-author of a patent for the invention "Method for biogas producing from blue-green algae" (2007);
- Co-author of a patent for utility model "Method for methane and fertilizer producing" (2015);
- Co-author of the certificate of copyright registration "Automated generation system of scientific glossaries on the free web-based systems in Translation" (2016).
State and foreign awards:
- Fellow of the George Soros International Science Foundation (winner of 1993-1994 on the biodiversity issue);
- Holder of Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2008);
- Holder of Honorary Diploma of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (2013);
- Holder of honorary diplomas of the Poltava Regional State Administration, the executive committee of Kremenchug city council, international exhibitions, administration of KrNU for long-term conscientious work, considerable personal contribution to the training of highly qualified specialists, fruitful scientific and pedagogical activity;
- Awarded with the badge "Excellence in Education" (2011);
- Awarded with the badge "For Achievements in Science and Education" (2015).
- A new species from genus Dinobrion Ehr. // Algology. - Kiev, 1993. -V. 3. - P. 50-52;
- Middle Dnieper ECONET in the aspect region sustainable development // Bulletin problems of biology and medicine. - Poltava, 2003. - ¹ 5. - Ð. 28-32;
- The Nature Protection and Energy Saving Aspects of the green-blue algae utilization // 2nd Forum of Science & Technology Days in Poland. - Bialystok-Bialowieza, 2009. - Ð. 80;
- Results of nutritional supplements biotesting // Proceedings of X International Scientific Conference "Physical processes and fields of technical and biological objects". - Kremenchuk, 2010. - P. 174-175;
- Nature protection and energy-resource saving technology of green-blue algae utilization in Dnieper reservoirs // Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University. - Kremenchuk: KrNU, 2011. - ¹ 1 (66) - Ð. 115-117;
- Ecology and nature protection / English-Ukrainian-Russian-Slovak glossary - Kremenchug - Banska Bystrica, 2013. - 92 p .;
- Mathematical model of the process of synthesis of biogas from blue-green algae // Ecological safety. - Kremenchug: KrNU, 2015. - ¹ 1 (19). - P. 58-63.
Middle Dnieper Region Ecological Network up-to-date status and ways of its optimization
RESULTS OF NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS BIOTESTING ( X International scientific and technical conference "Physical processes and fields of technical and biological objects" )
THE ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND ENERGY SAVING CONSEQUENCES OF THE GREEN-BLUE ALGAE USING
NATURE PROTECTION AND ENERGY-RESOURCE SAVING TECHNOLOGY OF GREEN-BLUE ALGAE UTILIZATION IN DNIEPER RESERVOIRS (Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University - Kremenchuk: KrNU, 2011. - ¹ 1 (66) - Ð. 115-117.)
"The Structural Organization of biogeocenosis and biohydrocenosis on the Middle Dnieper area (restoration, protection and rational using)". - Manuscript. Thesis for a Doctor of Science degree (Biology) by speciality 03.00.16 - ecology. - Oles Gonchar National University of Dnepropetrovsk, - Dnepropetrovsk, 2010.
MIDDLE DNIEPER ECOLOGICAL NETWORK AS GUARANTEE OF THE REGIONAL SUSTANAIBLE DEVELOPMENT ( VII scientific and technical conference "Physical processes and fields of technical and biological objects" )
MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE PROCESS OF SYNTHESIS OF BIOGAS FROM BLUE-GREEN ALGAE
Experimental research of electromechanical and biological systems compatibility
ECOLOGY AND NATURE PROTECTION. ENGLISH-UKRAINIAN-RUSSIAN-SLOVAK GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Phones: +38(05366)35141; +38(097)2320945; +38 (099)5025183
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com