Recently, from 6 till 8 Novermber the rector of the university took part in the Ukrainian-Polish Forum of the Ukrainian Association of Rectors of higher educational institutions and the Poland Conference of Rectors of Technical Universities "Technical Education - for the future of Europe" , where some key problems were discussed. Among them are :
1. The quality guarantees of the higher technical education. The European accreditation of the speciality of technical universities. Polish experience.
2. The connection of the technical universities and industry during the determination of modern requirements to the model of the European engineer.
3. The international dimensions of the scientific investigations. The prospects of common projects of Ukrainian and Polish scientists for the participation in contests in the fields of the European Union program, in particularly, - Horizon 2020 and ERASMUS+.
4. The innovative orientation of the scientific and technical cooperation of the Ukrainian and Polish scientists.
5. The cooperation of the students` organizations and the European mobility.
In addition there was signed a treaty for cooperation with Opolska Politechnika and reached an cooperation agreement with several Polish universities.