The third international and practical conference ”The key problems and prospects of steady development`s control in the modern society”
07.11.14 On 30th-31th of October 2014 on the basis of the Faculty of Economics and Management of KrNU there was held the Third International Scientific and Practical Conference « The key problems and prospects of steady development`s control in the modern society».
On 30th of October at 10 o`clock there was held the plenary session which started with the opening remarks of Vladymyr Nykyforov - the Vice Rector, Doctor of Biology and Professor of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University.
During the plenary session were presented reports of the member of the program committee, rector of the Higher School of European and Regional Studies , České Budějovice Mr. Liubomyr – “Policy of the European Union "Eastern Partnership" from the view point of the Czech Republic;
of the candidate of the Economic Sciences, the Associate Professor of the Economics Department of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University Gryshko Natalia - “The economic security and enterprise development: contradictions and interdependence”;
of Khovrak Inna - the PhD, the Associate professor of Finance and Credit Department of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University – “The threat to the financial and economic security of corporate structures: approaches to classifications”;
After the lunch break began work in sections in the following areas:
1. Organizational and economic support system of competitive enterprise (the supervisor Khomenko )
2. Sustainable development of economy in Ukraine in terms of European integration processes (the supervisor Maslak )
3. Marketing Management at the present stage of economic development (the supervisor Sokurov )
4. Current directions of human resources management in the Management Organization (the supervisor Pochtovyuk)
5. Financial mechanism for sustainable development (the supervisor Glukhova)
6. Organizational and economic support of the mechanism for managing tourism and recreation complex (the supervisor Khomenko)
During the conference there were represented 142 reports and around 250 participants.
Most of them came from Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University and other higher establishments. Other participants came from abroad:
- High School of European and Regional Studies (the Czech Republic)
- University of Opole (Poland)
- Wroclaw University of Economics (Poland)
- South-Russian State Technical University (Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute) (Russia)
- Lanchzhouskyy Transport University (China)
- Economic Academy named after DA Tsenova (Bulgaria).
According to the results of the conference there will be published the collection of the third International scientific and practical conference called " The key problems and prospects of steady development`s control in the modern society " (certificate of registration UkrISTEI number 671 of 09.20.2013)
Within the cooperation of universities there were held a meeting of the rector of the Czech Graduate School of European and Regional Studies Mr. Liubomyr and rector of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University Zagirnyak Mikhail. During the six years the educational institutions adopt the experience of theirs colleagues and conduct specialized seminars and conferences as well as faculty exchange.
In addition there were held a meeting of the first deputy Mayor Viktor Kalashnyk and rector of the Higher School of European and Regional Studies Mr. Liubomyr. Victor Kalashnyk told Mr Liubomyr about our city and its industrial potential. He noted that Kremenchuk has sister-cities in the European Union: Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Macedonia, so it would be good to establish sister - city relations with the Czech city - Ceske Budejovice.
Mr. Liubomyr thanked to the first deputy Mayor for warm reception and promised that he would help to establish the sister - city relations between Kremenchuk and České Budějovice. In conclusion, Victor Kalashnyk and Mr. Liubomyr exchanged symbolic gifts.