Students Institutes of Electromechanics, energy saving, and automatic control systems took part in the 2nd round of the Ukrainian contest of student research works on «Electrical engineering and electromechanics»
20.03.17 From 13 to 15 March 2017 in the city Kamianske was held the second round of the Ukrainian contest of student research works on "Electrical engineering and electromechanics".
The research works was evaluated on the following criteria:
1. The relevance of the theme.
2. The clarity of the definition of work tasks.
3. The novelty of the approaches and the originality of the task.
4. The practical importance of results and clarity of their wording.
5. Completeness, correctness and structure of the material.
6. Used books.
7. Compliance with applicable standards and statutory requirements for the submission of scientific works.
The competition has been presented about 200 works in the following fields:
1. Common issues and elements of electro technical complexes and systems.
2. Energy saving by means of electrical engineering and electromechanics.
3. Mathematical modeling of electrotechnical complexes and systems.
4. Electromechanical system with electric AC and DC.
5. Laboratory equipment for study of electrical and electromechanical systems.
6. Electrical networks and equipment of electric power stations and substations.
7. Sources and consumers of electric energy.
8. Regulation of power quality.
9. Electrical systems and complexes of vehicles.
10. Mechatronic and robotic devices and systems.
11. Electromechanical systems of automation.
The jury from KremenchukMykhailoOstohradskyi National University participated assistant professors Romashykhin Yu. andZachepa Yu.
To participate in the contest from KrNU was sent six students scientific works. Five scientific works took prizes:
II place Sabadash V., Ihnachuk S. (head assistant professor Hladyr A.)
Laboratory complex for research of system of ventilation and heating
III place Daiev M. (head assistant professor Bialobrzheskyi O.)
Assessment of the nature of electric energy consumption of the plant site welder AC
Bohodyst A., Chernov D. (head Khrebtova V. A.)
The moment of the asynchronous motor when performing a pick-up in harsh conditions
Fedotiev A. (head assistant professor Sergiyenko S.)
Single-loop stabilization system with dronework PID
Zemlianska T. (head Maliakova M.)
Improving the system of compensation of negative impact on the network power supply of the induction furnace of the resistance in the conditions of the foundry company «AvtoKrAZ»
All jury members and participants of the event noted the high level of competition of student`s scientific works, and expressed the wish of its holding in the following year, also in the Dniprovsk State Technical University.