Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding on the creation of the Ukrainian National Digital Coalition
The Memorandum of Understanding on the creation of the Ukrainian National Digital Coalition was signed within the framework of the implementation of Erasmus + project on the development of the higher education potential Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens – dComFa, 598236-EPP-1-2018-1-LT-EPPKA2CBHE-SP, on 05.09.2019 at 12-00 in the office of the Ukrainian National Information Agency “Ukrinform”.
Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University was the signer of the Ukrainian National Digital Coalition among other 49 establishments, institutions and organizations. The partners agreed to interact in the following lines of cooperation:
1. The dissemination of information about modern digital technologies and their practical use.
2. Creating and developing the appropriate infrastructure to acquire and improve the digital skills of young people and the society in general to increase the employment level of the population and the efficient use of the digital possibilities:
– the introduction of digital skills and technologies into the education system to train competitive young generation in the domestic and international labor markets;
– the development of the digital skills to provide the efficient management in the state and private sectors;
– the promotion of the digital technologies and the improvement of the knowledge on the importance of the digital skills and competences;
– bridging the digital gap, providing the equal access to the digital services for citizens through the required level of the digital competency.
3. The harmonization with the Digital Agenda and the Digital Single Market of the European Union:
– developing the proposals for the improvement of the digital legislation and updating the related laws in line with the standards and key directives of the European Union;
– developing the complex national digital strategy in Ukraine – “Digital Agenda of Ukraine” 2020-2025».
4. The improvement of the access to the digital infrastructure and the Internet:
– bridging the digital gap, providing the equal access of the citizens to the Internet and digital services;
– promoting the broadband Internet access.
5. The integration of the digital technologies into the production processes or the digitization of the industry:
– promoting wider penetration of digital technologies into the practice of Ukrainian business and creating the necessary conditions for the implementation of the “Industry 4.0” concept in practice.
6. The promotion of the development of cities based on the “smart-city” concept and the development of the digital services for the village dwellers in Ukraine, the promotion of the formation of the “smart village” concept:
– improving the system of municipal management based on the integration of the systems and data;
– determining the economic models of the development of cities taking into account not only the natural, industrial but also the human potential (actually, cities are the centers for the innovations and development of the human capital);
– supporting the development of the digital infrastructure in the rural area and working out the digital services for villagers and the agricultural sector.
7. The expansion of the international cooperation in the field of the development of the digital technologies and digital skills.
All the costs related to the project implementation are funded through a grant from the European Union Erasmus+ Program, line ÊÀ2: Capacity building in Higher Education for the current project “Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens”, 598236-EPP-1-2018-1-LT-EPPKA2CBHE-SP.
The European Commission`s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.