On June 21st and 25th, 2012 the visit of Gansu Province and Lanzhou Jiaotong University representatives (China) to Kremenchuk took place.
Due to fruitful cooperation between Lanzhou Jiaotong University and Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University on June 21st and 25th, 2012 the visit of Gansu Province and Lanzhou Jiaotong University representatives (China) to Kremenchuk took place.
Members of delegation:
- Mr.Ouyang Jian - Vice President of People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries of Gansu Province;
- Liu Yusheng - General-secretary of People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries of Gansu Province;
- Mr.Chen Weizhong - Deputy Direct-general of Gansu Provincial Foreign Affairs Office;
- Mr.Yu Jianning - Chairman of the Board,Lanzhou Jiaotong University;
- Mr. Feng Jie – Chairman of the Board of Jiuquan Iron&Steel(Group)Co.,Ltd.;
- Mr.Zhang Junfeng - Division Chief of People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries of Gansu Province;
- Mrs. Zhang Guojin - Vice-Director of International Cooperation and Exchanges Office ,Lanzhou Jiaotong University.
The guests visited Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, had a meeting with it’s rector Mykhaylo Zagirnyak, pro-rector Anatolii Lugovoy, and Head of International relations department Andrii Markevych
Chinese guests gave invitations to those students, who got scholarships to study within Master Program at Lanzhou Jiaotong University Besides, the invitations were given to those students and trainees, who passed shortlisting to short-term study and trainings at the University. There was a round table meeting conducted, during which students and lecturers had an opportunity to communicate with guests and solve practical issues of their staying in China.
Within the frameworks of the visit the agreement on short-term trainings was signed. As you remember, in September 2011, two students of our University has already started postgraduate study in Lanzhou Jiaotong University
The day 0f June 25th was full of events. The representatives of the People’s Republic of China visited Kremenchuk steelworks and participated in the meeting at Kremenchuk City Council. Among the participants of the meeting were the Mayor of Kremenchuk O.M. Babaev, Vice-mayor V.V. Kalashnyk, Secretary of the City Council V.M. Ivko, pro-rector of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University A.V. Lugovoy and head of International relations department A.G. Markevych. During the meeting the parties discussed the prospects of further cooperation, and agreed to work on sister-city relations establishment between Kremenchuk and Jiayuguan (Gansu Province, China)
We do hope to long-lasting fruitful cooperation both with Lanzhou Jiaotong University and with Gansu Province in general.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT