SECTOR OF PROFFESIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Educational process of professional development in CPDA is organized and carried out in accordance with the basic requirements of the Constitution of Ukraine, Laws of Ukraine "On Education", "On Higher Education", "On scientific and technical activity", in accordance with the Regulations on professional development and internship of scientific and pedagogical staff of higher education institutions in enterprises, organizations, scientific institutions and educational institutions approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 48 from 24.01.13, the Regulation on training personnel in enterprises approved by the Order of the Ministry of Labour and social Policy of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 27/151 from 26.03.01, other legal acts.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT for SENIOR MANAGAERS AND EXPERTS FROM COMPANIES, ENTERPRISES, ORGANIZATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
The period of long-term professional development in terms of the curriculum is no less than 108 hours (two national credits or three ECTS credits): 72 classroom hours and 36 hours of independent study or in another ratio in the range of one third to two thirds of total academic hours.
Frequency of long-term professional development of employees is determined at least every five years.
LIST OF EDUCATIONAL SERVICES FOR COURSE AND INDIVIDUAL STUDY OF CITIZENS
- Courses in foreign languages (English, German, French);
- Courses in accounting;
- Courses of CAD Pro / Engineer (WF5, Creo);
- Courses on the basics of strength analysis Pro / Mechanica;
- Courses on Linux OS;
- Courses in Web development and design;
- Courses of programming in C ++;
- courses of "Trading in "Forex" the market";
- Courses of Ukrainian spelling;
- Courses "Document management";
- courses on Imageology and Conflictology;
- Courses for secretaries;
- Courses of advanced information technology in office work;
- Training "Financial Management: organization, increase efficiency";
- Training of professional orientation;
- Communication training;
- Training of leadership skills;
- Psychological management training:
- Programming of industrial controllers using software Win PLC7 (VIPA) and STEP7 (Siemens).
For any questions, please, contact:
Pidvalna Lyudmyla Pavlivna - the expert of I category
Tel.: (0536) 74-04-67
Address: 39614, Kremenchuk, vul. Pershotravneva, 21, room 7120,