conducts pre-university training for pupils of 10-11 grades and graduates of previous years for entrance examinations and Independent Testing in the following disciplines:
UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE, UKRAINIAN LITERATURE, MATHEMATICS, HISTORY OF UKRAINE, WORLD LITERATURE, ENGLISH LANGUAGE, GEOGRAPHY, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY,
CHEMISTRY, GERMAN LANGUAGE, FUNDAMENTALS OF LAW, DRAWING
Classes are carried out by highly qualified university teachers using the latest educational technologies.
STATE UNIVERSITY - STATE GUARANTEES OF STUDY
Terms of training for preparatory courses:
On long-term preparatory courses Classes start
from 01.10.2015 till 15.12.2015 (according to groups recruiting)
On short-term preparatory courses classes start
from 15.01.2016 till 15.02.2016 (according to groups recruiting)
May - final examination
The recommended complex of disciplines:
- Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, mathematics;
- Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, history of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, English language;
- Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, physics;
- Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, geography / biology ;
Listeners of preparatory courses can choose general (Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, mathematics, history of Ukraine, world literature, English language, geography, physics, biology, chemistry)
and professionally oriented (German language, basics of jurisprudence, physics, drawing) disciplines from the list studied on the PC.
BENEFITS OF EDUCATION AT THE PREPARATORY COURSES:
- High level of students training provides entry into different universities
- Objectivity in assessment of PCs listeners knowledge.
- Minimum tuition fees.
- Comfortable learning environment.
- Convenient training schedule for school pupils and working people.
- Educational process is provided by highly qualified teachers of the university.
- Conducting the test evaluating of the knowledge quality on test booklets of Kharkov Regional Center for Educational Quality Assessment.
- The opportunity to study on the PC at the sponsors expense
- Overcoming psychological barrier "student-applicant-student."
- Study of professionally oriented disciplines for successful entry to universities (drawing, physics, German language, basics of jurisprudence).
- According to the draft Terms of admission to universities in 2015, it was provided an additional points for students of preparatory courses.
Ukraine, 39600, Poltava region, m. Kremenchuk, Pershotravneva str. 21, building №7,
room. 7125, Tel.: 8 (05366) 3-30-76